July 5, 2021
The more choices you have, the longer you spend deciding what you want. Limiting your choices makes it easier to make decisions. Therefore you are more efficient.
What to do about choice?
- Pick out what you are going to wear to work the night before.
- Only wear solid colors or certain colors.
- Establish a weekly dinner menu.
- Eat the same thing for breakfast every morning.
- Create a standard grocery shopping list.
- Pay all your bills in the same method.
Finally, consider cutting back on time spent mulling over decisions and move on to the next thing.
For more information, contact Janet Schiesl.