This is a virtual meeting. You MUST be registered to receive Zoom meeting participation instructions.
Heather Cocozza, PMP, CPO®
Organizing & Productivity Consultant
Cocozza Organizing + Design, LLC
- 6:30 - 6:35: Zoom Tutorial
- 6:35 - 6:55: Breakout Rooms
Ask the Expert with Andrea Hancock
- 7:00 - 7:05 Zoom Tutorial
- 7:05 - 7:30: General Chapter Business
- 7:30 - 8:30: Productivity Consulting
- 8:30 - 9:00: Networking Breakout Rooms
Heather Cocozza, PMP, CPO® will educate and inspire us on
- What is productivity consulting from the home to corporations?
- Learn the most common challenges in productivity. Why do people hire us?
- How to best serve the productivity client. Perspective of best practices
- NAPO’s resources for productivity consulting
Heather Cocozza is an Organizing & Productivity Consultant, leader and key player in the productivity industry as a member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). Recent media involves a podcast interview by Kiplinger and an interview by The Washington Post newspaper. Cocozza has also appeared on ABC Channel 7’s “Washington Business Report.”
After working over a decade as a Project Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM, Cocozza launched her current women-owned small business, Cocozza Organizing + Design, LLC. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a Certified Professional Organizer® (CPO®). Cocozza educates and inspires clients to improve their personal productivity at work and at home. Her productivity clients include innovative entrepreneurs and renowned organizations such as the Smithsonian Institution. Cocozza is passionate about helping people increase the quality of their work and personal lives to achieve the results, goals and outcomes they desire.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather, we will only cancel if power is out for necessary meeting managers, in which case, meeting registrants will be emailed.