Become a Professional Organizer
We are the Washington, DC metro area chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Professional Organizers (NAPO-WDC).
We develop the skills and visibility of professional organizers in the DC metro area through networking, education, and marketing. We host chapter meetings, neighborhood groups, book clubs, conferences, and community service projects. Through our NAPO-WDC chapter, our members learn, grow, connect, expand their businesses and give back to the community.
We also help to match customers with our certified, educated, and creative professional organizers and related vendors whose skill sets, services, and products complement one another. Customers can search for an organizer via our online directory and can refine their search by specialties, special populations, and industry.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER?
If so, follow these steps:
1. Join the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals. Please review NAPO’s member benefits, pricing, and membership categories. NAPO is the Organizing Authority and an expansive educational resource that will help you set up, maintain, and grow your business. Most new members join as Provisional Members and enjoy basic member benefits while gaining professional development via NAPO University’s Professional Practices Coursework. Once the three required courses have been completed, members advance to Professional Member status and enjoy full member benefits including a listing in the Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant Search Tool on NAPO’s website.
2. If you need to learn more about getting started as an Organizing or Productivity Professional before joining NAPO national read this document.
3. View pricing and register for the Professional Practices Courses On-Demand.
4. Join our local NAPO-WDC chapter which offers a vast array of member benefits and local camaraderie and support.
5. If you would like to attend a NAPO-WDC chapter meeting prior to joining please visit our Events page to register and pay the $25 guest fee. In addition, please feel free to contact NAPO-WDC’s Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or would like to speak with a seasoned NAPO-WDC chapter member.
WANT TO JOIN OUR CHAPTER AS A CORPORATE ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
Our organizers are trusted advisors to hundreds of households and businesses in the DC area. If you provide a product or service that supports an organized life, we’d love to have you as a Corporate Associate Member. Our Corporate Associate Members enjoy promotional benefits, networking opportunities, and chances to present to our group of professional organizers. Discover the referral opportunities and professional benefits of affiliating with NAPO-WDC.
To apply to be a member of the NAPO-WDC Chapter, please click here.